Today, we are going to talk about one of the best social networking apps for Android. It goes by the name Snapchat and this article is about Snapchat for Android Download with Google Play Store. It is one of the best social media apps.
Snapchat App started making waves first in 2011 when it was released as an iOS-only App. It was released for the Android platform in October 2012 and was a humongous success. The app’s main feature was that the photos and videos sent to others through Snapchat Android app are self-deleting.
This was the first time ever that people got to see volatile photos and videos. Snapchat App is the brainchild of Evan Spiegel, the CEO, and co-founder of Snap Inc. He developed this feature keeping in mind the privacy concerns of people and their security. So, let’s see how you can get Snapchat Android.
Snapchat for Android (Google Play Store)
Snapchat App is a very popular app in the app market and is also available on the Google Play Store. You can easily download it from the Play Store. The method download Snapchat Android is pretty easy, but we will still have a look the method.
Please follow the link given below.
- Launch the Play Store on your Android device, link to app.
- Type “Snapchat” in the search bar that is on the top of the homepage of the Play Store and hit enter.
- Google Play will display results matching the keyword. Select Snapchat and click on “Install” once you’re on the app’s page.
- Google Play will ask you to grant permissions in order to start the installation process. Click on “Allow” and the download process of Snapchat for Android will start.
- As soon as the download is complete, the Play Store will install the app on your Smartphone and you will be able to use the app and its services.
These were the necessary steps for the process of installing Snapchat PC on your Android device through the Google Play Store. Anyone can follow these steps very easily and all you need to properly complete it is a stable internet connection.
Snapchat App download from other App markets
We know that the Google Play Store is the official hub for installing apps and games for Android devices. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that we can’t download Android Apps from other sources. There are certain other app markets that provide android apps and games.
Some of the most popular markets are; Aptoide App market, ACMarket, and UptoDown. Furthermore, all these markets host reliable version of apps. You can also create snapchat account in there because as popular as it is, it is bound to be found in there.
Snapchat for Android Download App from Google Play Store is a pretty easy method. All you need to do is to follow the steps and a stable internet connection that lets you download stuff at a decent speed. Give us your feedback about this article at Snapchat Online.